New Harvest Thai Jasmine Brown Rice - No Chemicals, No Pesticides
- Jasmine Brown Rice 1 kg Vacuum Pack - 100 THB ≈ 2.90 EUR
Contact us to buy this new crop Thai Jasmine brown rice right now.
This Jasmine rice is dehusked and milled as a brown rice, with a somewhat nutty bite and flavor, excellent aroma and light brown color. As a new crop, this fresh rice is extra tasty and fragrant.
Rice Harvest Monsoon Season 2018. Location on the map: > Sansaket Farm Rice Field.
- Plants: Genuine native Thai Jasmine long-grain rice, Thai Hom Mali (original/non-GMO)
- Conditions: Rainy season 2018, hand planted, natural fertilizer, no chemicals, no pesticides
- Fertilizer: Cured, derived from > domestic wild boars
- Water: Rain and reservoir > Mae Khuang Dam, with a drone
- Harvested: 15 November 2018
- Certified arsenic-free rice: 3/4 December 2018 - Arsenic: Not detected
- Milling & packaging: Huai Hong Khrai Royal Development Study Center, Doi Saket
- JBR2019AV Dehusked: 27 November 2018
- JBR2019AV Vacuum packaged: 27 November 2018 (2018-11-27)
- JBR2019AV Best used before: 27 November 2019 (2019-11-27)
- Increase shelf life by refrigeration
Grown without chemicals and without pesticides this Jasmine brown rice is certified arsenic free.
About Thai Jasmine Brown Rice
Thai Jasmine brown rice, also known as brown Hom Mali, is a long-grain rice, with a slender shape, an aroma reminiscent of pandan or popcorn, and a light brown color. While chosen as the world's best rice in 2017, this partially milled brown version provides natural extra fiber, vitamins and minerals.
- Try our Germinated Brown Rice
- How to cook Jasmine brown rice
- Nutrition Facts (USDA)
- Recipes (Yummly)
Page last updated 17 April 2019