New Crop Thai Long-Grain Sticky Brown Rice - Freshly Harvested, No Chemicals, No Pesticides
- Sticky Brown Rice 1 kg Vacuum Pack - 100 THB ≈ 2.90 EUR
Contact us to buy this Thai long-grain sticky brown rice right now.
This Sticky rice is dehusked and milled as a sticky brown rice, with a somewhat nutty bite and flavor, excellent aroma and light brown color. As a fresh harvest, this new crop rice is extra tasty and fragrant.
Rice Harvest Monsoon Season 2018. Location on the map: > Sansaket Farm Rice Field.
- Plants: Genuine native Thai sticky long-grain rice, RD Maejo2 (original/non-GMO)
- Conditions: Rainy season 2018, hand planted, natural fertilizer, no chemicals, no pesticides
- Fertilizer: Cured, derived from > domestic wild boars
- Water: Rain and reservoir > Mae Khuang Dam, with a drone
- Harvested: 20 November 2018
- Certified arsenic-free rice: 3/4 December 2018 - Arsenic: Not detected
- Milling & packaging: Huai Hong Khrai Royal Development Study Center, Doi Saket
- SBR2019AV Dehusked: 27 November 2018
- SBR2019AV Vacuum packaged: 27 November 2018 (2018-11-27)
- SBR2019AV Best used before: 27 November 2022 (2022-11-27)
- Increase shelf life by refrigeration
Grown without chemicals and without pesticides this sticky brown rice is certified arsenic free.
About Thai Sticky Brown Rice RD6
Our Sticky rice RD Maejo2, is a long-grain sticky rice, in the same tradition as Thailand's Isaan and Laotian long grain sticky sticky rice. It's somewhat unusual, if not eccentric to provide this rice as a long-grain sticky brown rice, but last season's interest and comments have spurred us to continue. This partially milled sticky brown rice provides more fiber, vitamins and minerals than its fully milled version.
Page last updated 30 January 2019